Support Coordination is a NDIS financed service proposed to help the individuals to execute their funded supports and benefit from their NDIS plan. Rehmat Sandhu Foundation Support Coordinators are all associated and have a wide scope of contacts and profound segment information.We will support you when you make decisions about your health to ensure the best outcomes for your personal situation.Support coordinators work with participants in how they utilise their support budgets to achieve their goals.
Support coordinators may also undertake some specialist activities including assisting the participant to get ready for their plan review by helping them:
- Assess whether they achieved their goals and got value for money for their plan
- Identify solutions to problems experienced in implementing the plan
- Consider new goals
Support Coordination also helps in increasing your knowledge, experience and connections with the community and the broader systems of support.
How can support coordination help me?
Three new support coordination items under Core Supports.
- 01_790_0106_8_3 – Level 1: Support Connection
- 01_791_0106_8_3 – Level 2: Coordination Of Supports
- 01_793_0106_8_3 – Level 3: Specialist Support Coordination
Support coordination enables participants to:
- Maximise the value for money you receive from your supports
- Genuinely exercise your choice and control
- Implement your plan
- Have increased capacity to manage/direct their own supports
- Have greater opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support options
- Better coordinate multiple supports and services
- Have the capacity of their informal support network strengthened
- Helping you manage challenges and prepare for your review